Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The NY of EU

So I got to thinking how London is the New York of Europe and you'd have to agree with me, whether you live here or no.

Thousands of people come to live here every year in hopes to find, well let's face it - love. But as many things, love can be different. Some come to find love in a new place, a home, some come to find love in a form of another human being, some come to find the love they have for money.

I think the strive that brought me here is to find love as well, but a different kind of love from what I have mentioned above - a love for myself. I feel like some of the complexes that I had in me are slowly melting away, I feel like I can be more of me now and the feeling is quite freeing. I am changing and I do like the way this is going and it's just been only 2 months.

The sun is shining and it's been promised to be a hot summer. So here's to the following months to come.