Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dating 101

So being here for a while now I have also had few dates along the way. My first date was nice, but more than just him being nice, though he was great and sweet and already gone from London by now.

But it was more about me getting into the dating scene and not with a fear of anything, I sat there and when we had moments of silence, I though "should I wash another load of laundry tonight?"

No stress, no expectations, no strings attached, no wondering about how proper my clothes are of if I am getting a zit on my left cheek. Just a good time with a nice guy, just chatted about life and ourselves and work, it was good.

But by the end of it I didn't leave with thinking what he thought of me, I left thinking about myself and that I personally, am back in the game.