Friday, July 29, 2011

8 Months Later

Hello my blog wall, I am sorry I had abandoned you for so long. But you got to understand, life in London is a fast paced one and hours, days, even months fly by. Not really much has changed to be honest, I am still me + the life experiences, a few friends and quite a few acquaintances richer.

From Christmas on came New Year, it was a well spent one, at home, watching fireworks that were shot from London Eye. After that, spring and my visit back home at the end of March, exactly a year since I had been gone from my homeland. It was an interesting one, since it felt like things had changed but at the same time they hadn't at all. You see everything differently, but all-in-all it was a good visit. I did not see my relatives, I did however walk by the house, saw the lights on and I knew all is well with them, that is all I needed.

It was good to be with my best friend, he has grown up so much, I can see the change, he has gotten wiser, older in his way of thinking, I am so proud of him. The return was a tiny bit bittwersweet and what kept me fresh is the thought and knowledge if I would stay here permanently now I would be crawling back to London, it is not time to return yet. I never left in negative emotions meaning that I wanted to get out of my country, etc. It was just time to go and come to London.

Coming back I had fallen right back into the work routine and that is how it has been going for some time now. I had met someone from Bristol as well, a great guy, just the timing has not been right, he has priorities to concentrate fully on his work and I could not stand the fact of not talking to someone for a week in time. Maybe later, maybe never, life will reveal it all in time.

It almost seems like London is not a place to come and bind yourself down, it is meant for you to enjoy, mingle, flirt, live it and take it all in until you feel like it and then when you get tired of endless parties and people and flings you can settle down. It is dangerous to live in a city where you know every night is a Friday night.

Had my birthday as well, quarter of a century, here's to another 25!